Macbook Pro AirPort problem

Reaction score
Hello all! I've been having problems connecting to the Internet on my macbook pro for the past several months. The problem normally only occurs after the screensaver has come up and I've logged back into the computer, or after I've woken the computer from sleep and logged in again. My computer shows that I am still connected to my wireless network with all 3 bars, but it will not load pages or connect to the internet. I live in a small apartment, and my computer is normally only 15 feet away from my wireless N+ router. My brother has a HP and never has this problem connecting to our internet here. I have had my macbook in various other places and connected to wifi there to see if I would have the same problem, but everywhere else I go it works fine. The only time I have this problem is when I am at home. Our router is a Belkin N+ router, and our ISP is Comcast. Any suggestions/help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.