Desperately seeking a Maclike display

Reaction score
My 27" iMac will be arriving soon and I intend to set it up with an additional display either side.

What I'm looking for is a display that has a similar look and colour to the iMac display: rounded corners, glossy screen, aluminium edge, black surround.

I'd probably settle for 3 out of the above 4 and am looking for something around the 17/18/19 inch size - widescreen or otherwise.

Any ideas anyone?

TIA

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.1GHz Core 2 Duo | 1GB RAM | OS X 10.6.3 | 250GB External HD | 8GB iPod Touch 1st Gen 3.1.3
what is your budget?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.1GHz Core 2 Duo | 1GB RAM | OS X 10.6.3 | 250GB External HD | 8GB iPod Touch 1st Gen 3.1.3
Check out the Apple Cinema Display. I don't think they run with the sizes you specified (I think the smallest is 20", but don't quote me on that). Other than the Apple Cinema Display, I can't think of anything else that would match your new iMac.

OP
R
Reaction score
Thanks.

I have a Cinema display already but it's a bit on the large side to go alongside a 27 iMac - never mind having 2 of them.

I've set up my MBP with the Cinema display and a 18" widescreen Dell to get used to the three screen set up and it works great.
Mobile%20Photo%203%20Apr%202010%2012%2045%2035.jpg

Apologies for the pic. iPhone is not too good at indoor photos.

The Dell is matt and nothing like the quality of the Apple displays.

I'll probably have to settle for just a pair glossy displays but can't find one of those either!

C

chas_m

My 27" iMac will be arriving soon and I intend to set it up with an additional display either side.

What I'm looking for is a display that has a similar look and colour to the iMac display: rounded corners, glossy screen, aluminium edge, black surround.

That narrows it down to one option:

The Apple Cinema Display.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.