Whats up with buy/sell forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Air 1.8
I just joint about a week ago but cant post a ad. I read all the stickies to check for a post limited but didnt find any. I used the Ask a Mod link but I havent received a reply.

I can understand a post limit due to scammers, but it should be in a sticky.

Thanks, sorry if this has been answered.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Did you read the rules posted by the moderator? You haven't been a member of the forums long enough to be able to list a 4 sale item. If that wasn't a rule, then anyone could join and start selling items on the first day. It would turn into a flea market. :(

If you really want to trade off your Air, post it on Craig's List. No time limit there.

Regards.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Back to my old 2.2GHz C2D MB after selling my MBP and wondering what my next Mac will be :)
Note: Only users with enough posts and an adequate period of time as a member here are able to post in this forum.

I'm not sure what the required amount of posts or time as a member is, so I guess you are just going to have to wait for a response by schweb or one of the other moderators.

OP
T
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Air 1.8
I spent an hour looking thru stickies.

I just noticed this but still vague.

Note: Only users with enough posts and an adequate period of time as a member here are able to post in this forum.

I tried CL but Apple as we all know is a niche device with a much smaller following.

Thanks anyways. Ill keep checking locally till I hit the magic Number?

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
I spent an hour looking thru stickies.

I just noticed this but still vague.

Come on man...you've only been a member for 3 days!

Your join date is March 28th, 2010. Today is March 31st, 2010.

What do you think is an "adequate period of time" is to post stuff for sale...2 minutes???;)

- Nick

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
I just joint about a week ago but cant post a ad.

By the way...you couldn't have "just joint"...check that [size=+1]"joint"[/size]...about a week ago!!! Today is March 31st...you joined on March 28th (3 days ago).

Maybe you should lay off the "joint" for a while!;)

- Nick

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Back to my old 2.2GHz C2D MB after selling my MBP and wondering what my next Mac will be :)
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Don't get me wrong.... I think Nick's a good guy, but with his responses in this thread, I just couldn't resist :D

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
And the answer is:

It is also the only answer that will be provided.

The B/S/T forum is intended as a convenience for our regular members. We have no interest in becoming the autotrader.com of the Mac world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.