Envelope Printer

Reaction score
Does anybody know of a printer that will knock out 2500 envelopes? Pitney had one for $2500. Just a wee bit high. I would spend $500. Maybe I am better off giving it to a printer company.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini 14.3, 8.1 & 4.1, OS 13.5, 10.14, & 10.11 & 10.6; Macbook Pro 8.2, OS 10.12.
Does anybody know of a printer that will knock out 2500 envelopes? ... Maybe I am better off giving it to a printer company.

I just use my Brother HL-2040 laser. Haven't done anything like 2500 envelopes though, maximum run has been 50. I did it manually, which wouldn't suit you, but the paper tray can be adjusted.

What sort of cost would a printing company charge, and how often do/would you want to do this?

C

chas_m

If this is a one-time-only event, you might get away with using a laser printer, but if you're going to be doing this on a regular basis, you need a dedicated envelope printing machine, and they are EXPENSIVE -- so much so that you can only LEASE them, you can't buy them.

I'd suggest shopping price quotes from printers (since they've made the investment in the kind of machines I'm referring to).

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.