IMAP Plugin for Hotmail on Mac

Reaction score
IMAP App or Plugin for Hotmail on Mac

Hello All,

Please pardon me and give me directions if I am asking a question that most of you are aware of or has been answered before.

I am new to Mac and so far I love it except I am really missing the "Windows Live Mail" where I used to download my hotmail emails (from 2 accounts) which used to be a real sync and manage all folders.

Is there a similar app or a plugin for Mac where I can download my email every 1 minute and alert (like sound or notify) if I am using a different application at that time.

Kindly help me as I am really struggling with this for the past few days. Thanking you in advance.

P.S. I did try mBox Mail for Mac from Fluent Factory. It just doesn't download emails in background and notify instantaneously when you are using a different application unless you switch to the email application (Max Mail or Entourage)

Best Regards,
Venkat

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.