My old PC died. Is there a way I can sync what's on my iPhone with my new PC?

Reaction score
Hello. A few weeks ago, the PC that I had for a while died. Since then, I've gotten a new PC, but I'm not sure how to put the data currently on my iPhone such as the calendar, apps, etc. onto the new computer.

I have a calendar and contacts that I would like to put into Microsoft Outlook, along with the apps and music I've downloaded on my iPhone which I don't want to lose.

Is there any way I can do this? Thanks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro, Power Mac G4, iMac G3, iPhone 3GS
When you first sync up, it SHOULD tell you that it will erase what's on there, but that you can back up the contents of your iPhone. At least it does this on Macintosh. Can anybody tell Katie if it does that on Windows?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
late 08 macbook 2.0 4gig 320hdd10.7.3 32 gig iPhone 4s
you should be fine with the apps and music from the iTunes store as they should let you re-download but the ical i don't know about. A quick google search will probably find pc friendly software that will help.

Clay

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21in 2011 iMac
i just restored my PC and all i had to do was download iTunes and re-sync. nothing got deleted

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.