Onyx document recovery?

Reaction score
So I have been on Adium for several days now talking with a few friends about subjects that were very, very important to me. Today, I decided to run Onyx to clean my computer, since I like having it exceptionally clean. However when I went back on to Adium to read the logs, they weren't there -- I completely forgot I had 'delete chat logs' selected and now the conversations I had are non-existent.

Put simply, I NEED those logs! Is there any way to recover what Onyx cleaned? All I want are the logs, and it sounds like there isn't a way to undo a cleaning or anything like that. If someone knows anything about this, I would be eternally grateful until the day I die. Thank you very much.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPad Pro 12.9 latest iOS
Do you have an up to date backup from which you can restore files?

Cheers ... McBie

OP
D-Rok
Reaction score
Sadly no. I tried using Data Rescue 3 but it was just a demo and I couldn't find what I was looking for anyway. I have a data backup, but I haven't updated it lately so the logs will not be there.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
Ahh well bad luck D-Rock as cache cleaning with Onyx will delete the logs.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.