Energy save options issues!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MacBook Pro
Ive just recently got myself a 13'' mac book pro, it all working perfectly but i was just browsing the forums and noticed that people were talking about changing the energy saving settings to better performance and it changes the Graphics from 9400 to 9600 or better battery life, ive been in to the energy saving option but i don't seem to have the choice to select anything just the time till it goes to sleep and stuff??? am i lokking in the wrong place?

Thanks in advance:D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Back to my old 2.2GHz C2D MB after selling my MBP and wondering what my next Mac will be :)
The 13" MBP only has the 9400m, that's why you're not finding it!

OP
Xanthian
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MacBook Pro
Ahh i see thats ok then, it works perfectly fast anyway just wasnt sure if i was looking in the right place

thank you

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Back to my old 2.2GHz C2D MB after selling my MBP and wondering what my next Mac will be :)
It's all good... just enjoy using your MBP, and if you want to extend the hours of operation while on battery power, keep the bluetooth and airport off when you're not using them, unplug any peripherals you are not using, and keep your screen brightness as low as you can.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.