newb to mac wanted to say thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP, ipad 2, iphone 4s
I bought my first mac a couple of months ago so I'm a complete newb to the mac world. But I wanted to say thanks to all of you on this forum that help all of us new guys figure things out. I started reading this forum about 7 months before I even bought my MBP and this forum is one of the reasons I fell in love with my mac even more.
Thanks to the forum I was able to upgrade my MBPs HD and RAM hassle free plus find all the information a newb needs, and I find new things every day. I have a lot to learn still but I'm very much looking forward to being able to one day contribute to the forum and hopefully help someone out.

Again, thanks everyone. :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro, Power Mac G4, iMac G3, iPhone 3GS
Salutations to you, yellowflash! I think we can all say we're happy to know you're loving it! Welcome to the family! :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.8 GHz 15" MacBook Pro OS X 10.7.x & some old Macs
Welcome to the forums and enjoy your stay. ;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Back to my old 2.2GHz C2D MB after selling my MBP and wondering what my next Mac will be :)
Welcome Yellowfish1, and congrats on your new toy :D

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.