Mac Help

Reaction score
Hi i just got a mac a little over a week ago as I wanted to move away from windows, I need help with the following.

Is there a programe like windows movie maker, see what I want to do is put music on youtube, i.e album cover as the image and then the track in mp3 format, on WMM it was a case of dragging the audio and image and publishing, very easy but im struggling on the imovie.

finally, is there a programme I can watch movies? I used to download movies from various sites, and they would be in 7 parts, so I would open them in winrar then compress them, so It linked them altogether so i could watch it, on VLC Player?

anyone plz help

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro, Power Mac G4, iMac G3, iPhone 3GS
iMovie is what you use to make films, yes. It's a cut above Windows Movie Maker. As for playing movies, DVD Player does allright for this. Buy your movies from the store. It's illegal to download things and you can't talk about doing that here.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.