Iphone/touch application development.

Reaction score
hey there guys, hope everyone is well.

So recently i have had a lot inspiration to develop an application for the iphone/touch. I have done research and planed the idea out for about a week now, i have everything set in order to start developing.

The real bit of information i really want to know is, i'm pretty much a noob when it comes to developing apps, obviously because i've never done it before. I just wondered if there is anyone to contact or if it actually possible to chat to an app developer to see if they're interested in helping out etc.

Or should i just learn myself!?

I've considered learning it myself but i want to get it out there asap as there is SO many apps being made everyday, it may just be out before i can create it.

Thanks for your time, i appreciate any feedback.

Peace
Sam :)

C

chas_m

If time is of the essence, then you would want to hire (or persuade to work for royalties) an existing iPhone developer.

If your town has an existing Mac User Group, that's a good place to begin your search. You could also put an ad on Craigslist looking for such a person. There are also several companies that do exactly this (take your idea and develop it for you), but they charge up front of course.

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
App development (especially good app development) isn't easy. If you want to do it, you're going to have to invest time into learning the language and required frameworks. If you're idea is really good and you think that you can legitimately make enough money to pay for someone to develop it for you, go right ahead but be wary of the consequences of this approach if it doesn't sell (in other words, losing money).

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.