Windows 7 issues

Reaction score
Hello,

For work purposes I have been forced to install Windows 7 Ultimate with Bootcamp. Everything has worked smoothly till I'm to install the drivers.

Now, Windows 7 looks 'fine' however I want my eject button and other MacBook Pro features to work (and for the 'correct' drivers to be operating my hardware).

All tutorials have discussed putting in my Mac Install CD 1 and running Bootcamp.exe. However, Windows 7 doesn't see the CD so I booted back into Mac OS X to check the CD but I couldn't find any .exe.

Can someone point me in the right direction? I'm a little lost. I haven't used Windows for years so my experience is limited :[. I downloaded Bootcamp 3.1 (from Apple) but it's telling me to installed Bootcamp 3 which I can't find.

Thanks in advance for any assistance! :D

Reaction score
If they are not on one of the install disk you should be able to download them from apples website.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Air 1.8
I used my Snow leopard install disk and had no issues. The OSX disk may not have autorun so you may have to look for it in my computer and click the optical drive to install. Once installed Boot Camp will want to update, let it update there are Windows 7 updates. All of my keyboard shortcuts work including eject and even the trackpad.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.