Free keylogger with no installation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I`ve been searching for around 15 minutes now and i can´t find a keylogger with no instalation required. Well i have found one called backtrack but that requires permission from an admin account to start keylogging.

I think i used a keylogger with no instalation last year, but i didn´t keep it :(

Can anyone help me out?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17 inch 2 GHz C2D imac (5,1) with 3GB DDR2 RAM, X1600 (128MB memory) GPU - OSX 10.6.3
"As far as I know, there is no way that a non-admin user logged into a server (e.g. via 'ssh') can install something that would eavesdrop on other logged in users."

I read that on the net somewhere about keyloggers on OS X. And I think it's for a really good reason too. It's a secruity issue. People not using keyloggers to snoop would not worry about having to install it. But those who are snooping would be worried about this.

So to answer your question I think what you want does not exist. But if anyone wants to prove me wrong feel free to :).

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
If you wanted to install this on your machine, then you should have admin privs to do it. If you are trying to do this on someone else's machine..then that's a big no-no and we can't (won't actually) help you..

Regards

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
If you wanted to install this on your machine, then you should have admin privs to do it. If you are trying to do this on someone else's machine..then that's a big no-no and we can't (won't actually) help you..

Regards

Yep, think that said it best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.