Financial software for the imac

Reaction score
Could someone suggest financial software for the mac. I have quickbooks for my pc, but Canada does not have a quickbooks version for the mac. Looking for new mac friendly financial software (Canada)
I don't want to turn any part of my imac into a pc.
Thank you

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPad Pro 12.9 latest iOS
What OS version are you running ?

Cheers ... McBie

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Could someone suggest financial software for the mac. I have quickbooks for my pc, but Canada does not have a quickbooks version for the mac. Looking for new mac friendly financial software (Canada)
I don't want to turn any part of my imac into a pc. Thank you

Try MoneyDance. It claims it has international support. I assume that to mean it will work for the Canadian Banking System.

Regards.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21.5" iMac i5 2.9 Ghz, 15" MBPro i7 2.0 Ghz, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, ATV2, ATV3, iPad2, iPad Mini
Reaction score
I use Money on Windows XP via parallel 5... I don't want to invest in another financial software anymore... not worth it...

Reaction score
What's good about Moneydance is that is runs in Java and is cross platform compatible with Windows, Mac and Linux. Responsive support as well.

That said moving from Money to Moneydance took much time--better to pick a time keep back records and start over, for me.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.