Export Address Book Group

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac
I have a group in my address book which contains 81 members. I need to email this group file to another person so he can import into Outlook on his PC. I've tried to export to my desktop as a vCard file and then attach this file to my email message but when he receives it, it shows only one contact from within the group. I assume the contact he sees is the contact that is highlighted in my group. He's an older guy and doesn't have a lot of computer experience so I'd like to make this as painless as possible for him. I've tried about everything I can think of and searched the Internet but can't seem to find a good way to do this. Any ideas? I think I probably need an address book converter but I'm not sure if one is available that will run on 10.6.2.

OP
Doug in Alaska
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac
Thanks for the link. I looked at this utility a few days ago but was a little concerned due to the date it was released. Not sure if it will play nice with 10.6.2.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.