Printer Woes! Please Help

Reaction score
I just bought a Mac Mini. This Mac is connected via a wire to a router. The router is also connected via cable to a PC that my secretary uses. The PC is connected to a Panasonic printer (DP-150FX). She prints from the PC using that printer. Before I got my Mini I was using a PC and I had entered some IP address (a long time ago) and I was able to print from my PC. Now that I have the Mini instead of the PC I am not able to print. I called Apple Care and they informed me that there is no Mac driver for that printer. I tried using the 2 generic drivers that the system comes with but it didn't work.
Is there any way possible creative solution to allow me to print from my Mini?
Please help!
Thanks in advance.
:'(

Reaction score
It would have to be a postscript printer or one that can use opensource drivers, other wise no drivers, no print.(GDI Print Driver for UF-490/790/890/990, DP-135/150, DP-1810/2010 and DP-2000/2500/3000, compatible with Windows 9x/Me/NT4/2000/XP.) You would have to use a PC as a printer server or run windows on the Mac.:Grimmace:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.