error message?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Model Name: iMac Model Identifier: iMac5,1 Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo Processor Speed
When downloading Adobe Photoshop 2.0 Update down load starts and then error message type -6641 stops download. Any ideas?
Thank you:Grimmace:

C

chas_m

Is the machine that is giving you this message the same one mentioned in your specs? If so, why would you be downloading "Photoshop 2.0 Update"?

If you're using Photoshop Elements, you need to be using at least version 6.0 on an intel Mac. If we're talking about "full" Photoshop, you need to be on at least CS3 (which I think is version 10?)

Neither Photoshop 2.0 nor PS Elements 2.0 will run on an Intel iMac as far as I know. I'm shocked to hear that they even still have updates going back that far -- Adobe is *notorious* for "forgetting" about older versions very quickly once a new one has come out, and PS 2.0 was a VERY long time ago (19 years to be exact!).

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.