Proud owner of a brand new iMac!

Reaction score
I appologize if this post clutters the forums, but I just had to share how happy I am with my new imac. My wife and I went to BestBuy to get a Blu-ray player for our bedroom. When we arrive at the Blu-ray player area, we couldn't make a decision on which player to buy. So we headed to the mac section to use the internet connection and check the reviews on BB's website. Well, my wife went straight to the 27 inch iMac and fell in love. So after checking the reviews we said, "we'll take the LG Blu-ray player...oh, and the mac too..."

I am a previous apple owner, I have a macbook also. Are there any tips, tricks that are different for the iMacs?

Thanks.

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
My wife and I went to BestBuy to get a Blu-ray player for our bedroom. ..."we'll take the LG Blu-ray player...oh, and the mac too..."

Best Buy loves customers like you. Go in for a $150 blue-ray player...walk out with a $1600 iMac!;)

- Nick

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.