**HELP. Need a Calendar/Organizer iphone app w/ Mac desktop versio

Reaction score
Ok, so I have been all over the internet searching Google and every site out there and just can't seem to find what I am looking for! I need something that has more functions then ical not to mention I don't like the native iphone Calendar.

I'm looking for a Calendar/Organizer iphone app that also has a Mac desktop version. I am very forgetful and have a lot of appointments, and things that I just need to get done but never remember to. So, I need a Calendar that I can get reminder alarms from. I have Mobile me so I'd like to find an app and desktop version that sync automatically through mobile me.

I do not know what the differences are between GTD, TODO's, Organizers, Day Planner's, and Calendar's. Maybe that's why i'm having a hard time finding exactly what I need. I saw a few that looked good but just weren't sure like; Smart Time Pro (no desktop version though), Things (no Calendar not sure it has reminder alarms or syncs via mobile me), Omnifocus (Again no calendar). I could live with out the Calendar if GTD is what I really need but I have to have reminder alarms because that's the whole point with me being organized.

I've been using Pocket Informant for the past few months and it's worked awesome. However, the last couple of weeks it completely stopped sending push notifications. Also, it does not have desktop version and I'm not a huge fan of Google Calendar.

Please Help! I am so frustrated!!

Thanks for any help!!

OP
S
Reaction score
I checked out Busy Cal and it looks great. The only problem I see is I can't find is, I can't find an iPhone app. Does it have an iphone app?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27 iMac+Thunderbolt, iMac 21,
Does not seem to need one - i use mobileme synch and once BusyCal was up and running, next thing iphone advisories started popping up.

Click for full size

OP
S
Reaction score
Huh that's weird. It looks good and it would be something i would probably try. However, I use my iphone a lot and I really need something that has an iphone app. I need to be able to add an appointment on the spot and make adjustments and so forth. Thanks for the info. Does anyone else have any suggestions?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.