Bluetooth problem with Snow 10.6.2 and Nokia N85

Reaction score
Hello,

Just upgraded from Tiger to Snow and my Nokia cannot send pictures to the mac using bluetooth anymore...

I installed the isync plugin, isync works fine, I can even browse through my phone with the mac, but I can't send anything from the Nokia to the mac, the Nokia detects the mac, tries to send the photo and then it says: connection impossible.

any idea ?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
09 MBP 8GB ram 500GB HD OS 10.9 32B iPad 4 32GB iPhone 5 iOs7 2TB TC Apple TV3
I was not aware of any phone allowing pictures to be sent to a Mac via Bluetooth.

OP
P
Reaction score
I have been sending photos to my mac with a N93, N93i,N95 and N85

all via bluetooth.... very easy...until I moved to Lepoard...

OP
P
Reaction score
found the solution :

in the bluetooth prefs of the mac, under bluetooth file sharing, the option "always ask" is not working unless one check the twinning option...

too bad I have to twin my mac with any other apparel before they can send me something, the always ask option being enough to avoid intruders... :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 27" 12TB Yosmite
Glad you fixed it. Good to see you on here, as well as Nokiausers ;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
09 MBP 8GB ram 500GB HD OS 10.9 32B iPad 4 32GB iPhone 5 iOs7 2TB TC Apple TV3
I learned something new for me anyway thanks.

OP
P
Reaction score
and the best is that you can send many different files ( files from the file manager, videos (a little too long) and photos).
You can send one by one or select as many as you want and then send via bluetooth..

Just do forget to check the "pairing" option (not twinning, sorry bad frenglish) on your mac bluetooth prefs...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.