AOL Broadband on iBook

B

biggerstronger

Does anyone know how to setup AOL Broadband in OSX? My girlfriend just bought a new iBook and considering I know nothing about AOL and she knows nothing about OSX, we can't get the **** thing working. So if anyone can help us, please dumb it down as best you can. She is connected through a cable modem too. Thanks

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14in MacBook Pro M1 Max 32GB 2TB
Some one with aol should be coming shortly. Is this going to a wired connect or wireless?

OP
B

biggerstronger

rman said:
Some one with aol should be coming shortly. Is this going to a wired connect or wireless?

This is a wired connect. What's weird is that I had it connected to AOL at my house, and I'm subscribed to Roadrunner, though we can't get it past the *connecting* window at her house using the same settings when she has AOL broadband...which is essentially Roadrunner. Any ideas?

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14in MacBook Pro M1 Max 32GB 2TB
Wow. I thought for sure, there are some AOL users here. I use Comcast. so I am not sure that I can help. My pastor uses AOL, but he did not set it up.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.