iPhoto Backup Question / Intruduction

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

So before I ask the question (I searched for an answer first >.<) I suppose I should introduce myself.

My name is Ben Chubak and I am 22 and live in Los Angeles (all my life) where I am finishing up my last year of college. I was a mac man from a young age but then somehow got into the dark ages of windows (in high school... I suppose the game stole me away... Dino-Park Tycoon wasn't enough anymore hah...) until college when I finally got a macbook.

Well now that that is over with, to my question!

So I have the standard time machine outfit for my internal hard drive but I shoot a lot of photography so I ended up having to buy another external drive for my iPhoto library... along with other things (I have about 4.5 TB of externals).

My questions is it possible for Time Machine to make backups for two different things. I am kind of going to assume no... but... I suppose my real question is, what backup software does everyone prefer. I have been trying to read up on the issue and there seems to be mixed feeling about all of them. Most of the reviews that I read are great until about snow leopard, then everyone minds change about most of the softwares.

Hopefully I didn't ramble on too long.

Thanks!

-BC

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.