need to burn dmg file from usb

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Intel iMac Leopard 10.5.8
Right I have a 'dmg' (disk warrior) file and I want to use disk utility to burn it to disc. I was wondering if I can take the dmg file off of a usb stick and burn it to disk. The mac is down at the moment so faced with this mac/windows conflict. Can I use the dmg straight from the usb?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
So in essence you are asking if you can drag it off your USB stick onto a windows platform for burning onto a DVD/CD ??
And im pretty sure you can use it off the stick itself...
Your a bit all over the place to try and work out what you are doing ... :( or it might be just me lol

Cheers

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" Intel iMac 2.4 Ghz/3G Ram/320HD, Snow Leopard. PBook G4, 1.5Ghz/1.5 Ram/250 HD, Leopard 10.5.6.
For sure you can open it from the USB stick no problem, or just burn it as data on a CD and open it in the Mac from there.
If you are trying to make a bootable disc, then that's different entirely.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.