Sub-Conciously Switched

K

KuruMonkey

Well, today I found out that even my subconcious has switched...

At work (meaning windows machine) and I tried Alt-Backspace to delete files :)

That and on the weekend I actually pulled the old PCs to pieces so the parts can be sold. (anyone in the UK wanting Coolermaster cases?)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 13" | MacBook Pro 13" | Mac Mini 2GHz C2D
KuruMonkey said:
Well, today I found out that even my subconcious has switched...

At work (meaning windows machine) and I tried Alt-Backspace to delete files :)

That and on the weekend I actually pulled the old PCs to pieces so the parts can be sold. (anyone in the UK wanting Coolermaster cases?)

i do it too. i usually do it with alt+q instead of alt+f4

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac mini (1G)/ 1.42 GHz PPC / 512MB Crucial RAM / 80 GB HDD / 160GB LaCie mini
Sometimes when I have to use a PC and I log in to Gmail, I hate it when I press the 'Windows' key instead of Ctrl and it's chaos! lol. And it's been less than a month I got a Mac! :p Loving it!

OP
T

Tel

I've had a Mac for a month or so, whenever I'm using Windows at work, I keep trying to use Expose with the screen corners, I expect the exit button to be at the top left of a window and I'm forced to use alt+tab.

OP
C

Cloudane

I've lost count of the times I've tried to Middle-click (set to exposé on my mouse) on a Windows machine. It's annoying :D

I keep looking for the spotlight menu nowadays, as I use that all the time. Used to think it was going to be an over-hyped feature with little use... so not true :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.