re-calibration questoin...odd

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" 2.4ghz i5 Macbook Pro
re-calibration question...odd

first, i'd like to apologize for all the posts in the past 24 hours. ha.

I guess it is a message board.

I recalibrated my battery last night (let it sit over night with the battery drained) and it's been on the charger for the past hour and is now nearing 80%..

I just realized I have to jump of to work in the next 20 minutes and am worried that if i unplug the laptop from the wall while it's trying to fully charge I may completely ruin the recalibration process.

If i shut the computer down, unplug it, get to work, plug it in and then turn the computer on will I be fine?

I know for a fact I wont hit 100% before I have to leave.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 13, 2.4, 8GB, 120GB SSD OCZ
I would leave it plugged in until fully charged

I calibrated mine just a week ago. It went from 5290mAh to over 5300mAh. But now it's down to 5290mAh at full charged. Not sure what I did to drop it down again....

OP
whitehorse84
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" 2.4ghz i5 Macbook Pro
too late. had to make the 12 minute trip to work.. plugged it in and it's continuing to charge as we speak.

I did however get rid of my "service battery" that showed up the other night. The battery itself has 36 load cycles on it.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.