Quick Question!

Reaction score
I went on a deleting rampage on mac, just like cleaning up and everything, but I want to make sure I didn't delete anything crucial like any major apps. So does anyone have a list of all factory apps on imac like everything on there that you haven't downloaded online. At least a link to a list or something just to double check. Thanks!

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
See here, about halfway down (don't worry about Xcode - you would have known if you installed this).

As an aside, you should probably keep track of your software. Surely you must know what you did and didn't download.

OP
V
Reaction score
Thanks alot I do I even double check my trash just must of slipped my mind

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini (Late 2014) 2.6GHz Intel Core i5 Memory: 8GB 1600MHz DDR3
vbx, can you imagine a forum page where every topic was called "Quick Question"? How about "Looking for list of all factory installed software"? We can assume that most topics in a troubleshooting forum are going to contain questions. Whether or not it's "quick" is subjective, and the answer could be long and involved anyway...

Please follow the Forum Protocol ("Rule") and make your titles descriptive. :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.