New to iphone questions

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Just switched over yesterday and I had a few questions i did a quick search but could not find anything really,

sms sent sound anyway to turn off? i think i found the answer as no to that one

anyway to not get a sms fb notification while talking on the phone? sound and vibrate and bubble

anyway to have it just display your badge i believe it is called for sms fb and other push notices? so i wont get interrupted or if i hit close it shows that i have read the sms already.

Im sorry if these have been answered a million times before but I appreciate the help, and if anyone has threads directed to and FAQ's could you please toss in a link?

Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
You can't turn the sent SMS sound off indivdually, on mute everything.

You can change your push notification preferences for fb (Assuming this is facebook?) in Settings/Notifications/Facebook

OP
M
Reaction score
ok thanks so to just have facebook show how many things i missed i just want the badge active?

and there is no way to turn off sounds while on a phone call?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
Yes, just the badge.

Which sounds do you get during a phone call?

OP
M
Reaction score
i get the sms vibrate and sound when on sound mode. not sure if it vibrates in vibrate mode as i haven't ran into that yet

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.