Best 35mm-slide Photo Scanner for MAC?

Reaction score
I know...I hate those "which is best" questions....best for who?...where?...what?...how much?

....but I have never had a scanner and 98% of all my scans will be from 35mm color slides...plus a few B&W prints....price is no object, only quality matters. (I know open invitation to some guy with a scanner that cost more than my restored Corvette...OK less than a restored Corvette...LOL)

If you have had some experience....especially attaching to MAC ....please let me know.

Many Thanks,
Jellytoes

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro, Power Mac G4, iMac G3, iPhone 3GS
The proper name is Mac, as it is short for Macintosh. MAC, all caps, means Media Access Control and is part of networking.

As for scanners? If price is no object, then go and look at the devices and ask to try them. If you're buying a pro-level piece of hardware, they WILL let you see it in action.

OP
J
Reaction score
The proper name is Mac, as it is short for Macintosh. MAC, all caps, means Media Access Control and is part of networking.

As for scanners? If price is no object, then go and look at the devices and ask to try them. If you're buying a pro-level piece of hardware, they WILL let you see it in action.

Many Thanks jamey-jamey...I always like to be proper....Mac it is!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.