Apple iPad rugged cases

Reaction score
Hi,
I was able to find ipad silicone cases but I can't seem to find any rugged cases. I work in the construction field and I would love to take notes on my iPad. Is there any cases that are available?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac, Acer second display 1TB Iomega HD, iPad 32GB wifi, iphone 4, sprint overdrive
ipadmanic what about one of those Aluminium clipboards with the storage inside? I work outside on a golf course. I was considering one of these, and maybe put some kind of padding on the inside.

Reaction score
I'm not sure a case will be available to "Tough Book" your Ipad but I'm sure there will be various versions that are more robust than the apple one that we have seen. If Apple achieves sales figures even in the ballpark that they are predicting we should see every vendor and his brother making accessories for this "PAD".

From the pic's the Apple one looks pretty good - they even thought about the need to prop up the Ipad - Nice.

Hi,
I was able to find ipad silicone cases but I can't seem to find any rugged cases. I work in the construction field and I would love to take notes on my iPad. Is there any cases that are available?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.