Splasm checkbook software?

Reaction score
Does anyone have experience with this software? I have recently changed from pc to Mac and have been using Money. All I need is a checkbook program, not investments, etc.

Recommendations?

Thanks!

tony

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
I use "CheckBook" all the time. While it lacks some of the nice functions that I once had with MS Money, it's probably the best simple checkbook managing program you will find for OS X. I definitely recommend it.

Regards.

Reaction score
Splasm's CheckBook Pro 2.1.1

If you only need a checkbook program for checking and savings and maybe credit cards, the CheckBook Pro version by Splasm for only 24.95 is really the hot software you want. It has tremendous functionality for sorting and filtering entries, changing columns, hiding and showing them, color and font changing. The Summaries are reports that look fine and have little bar graphs. It really is oozing power all over the place. The functionality is very elegant because it is 1200 times more powerful than it looks. You can download OFX from the bank and if there is any problem you can send the file to Splasm and they will make it work. Tech Support is superb. It is as good as the best programs out there. The only limit is that it works only for checking, savings and credit cards.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.