adobe software for making website graphics and ebook covers?

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm new with the Mac computer... what Adobe Software do you guys recommend for making website graphics and ebook covers?

Note: I'm trying to keep the cost down.

Thank you very much,

dppurple:)

Reaction score
Keeping cost down and Adobe don't go together.... Photoshop is the tool of choice for most graphic design.

If you are looking to save your budget you might look at Gimp. It is free...

C

chas_m

I know its heresy to say this in this forum, but free ≠ any good. Some free software is awesome; some isn't.

If you want to stick with Adobe, I'd suggest Photoshop Elements 8. It's 90% of "full" Photoshop at about 1/5th the price ($99 or less if you shop around).

If you're willing to look at lower-prices but high-quality alternatives, I'd suggest Pixelmator or Graphic Converter for pixel-pushing, and WouldjaDraw for basic vector illustration. Each of these programs is in the $30-50 range IIRC.

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm new with the Mac computer... what Adobe Software do you guys recommend for making website graphics and ebook covers?

Note: I'm trying to keep the cost down.

Thank you very much,

dppurple:)

hey if you looking for adobe software to create graphics ebook cover design the best one is photoshop, if you looking to learn how to make the ebook cover design in photoshop i could recommend you on this site
Design Ebook Cover, Learn how to create your own ebook design
if will teach you how you can make the cover easily and fast to save time and money.

OP
D
Reaction score
Thank you people...

Thank you very much for your help! I will look into all of your suggestions.

:D
Thanks for taking the time!
dppurple

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.