Shrinking Fonts

Reaction score
Every time use adobe reader all my fonts get smaller. Using snow leopard 10.6.4 has anyone experienced this problem? If so how is it fixed?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro, Power Mac G4, iMac G3, iPhone 3GS
Quick fix: Use Preview instead of Adobe Reader because Reader is junk.

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
You would have probably gotten a quicker answer having posted it in the right forum. This clearly has nothing to do with the MacWorld 2010 expo. Moved appropriately.

As to your question, try adjusting your Zoom settings. Not sure how that's done in Acrobat (I use the built-in tool, Preview, which I find to be vastly superior), but typically Command + increases the zoom and Command - reduces it. Alternatively, check the View menu under Zoom.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini (Late 2014) 2.6GHz Intel Core i5 Memory: 8GB 1600MHz DDR3
Using snow leopard 10.6.4
That's amazing!

Every time use adobe reader all my fonts get smaller.
Well, I doubt that. A more accurate description might be helpful for finding a solution. Every time? Then wouldn't it eventually be too small to even see it? Does this apply to the same file being opened multiple times? Or is it any file, where the second one opened has smaller text that the first one opened?

You would have probably gotten a quicker answer having posted it in the right forum.
I dunno. One hour is pretty quick! ;)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.