Infuriating Game

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini 14.3, 8.1 & 4.1, OS 13.5, 10.14, & 10.11 & 10.6; Macbook Pro 8.2, OS 10.12.
Here's a real off-the-wall thread ... Games That Cheat. It's a little bit OS and a little bit Games.

I've been working on the wording of this thread for weeks, don't want to put noses out of joint, or get someone's legal back up. Mods - please close the thread if it breaks rules, but I don't think so.

Games you play 'against the computer'. I have one that drives me crazy - Dominoes. I use it to relax (ha!), and to fill in time. When I say "cheat", this game tops the list. The way it wins is way beyond the bounds of possibility (chance), and probability (I could write a small book about it) - and I'd like to know how it happens.

In OS 9 we had ResEdit to 'look inside' the code that was used in applications. I'd really like to find out what's happening with Dominoes, where its resources are, how it draws on them, etc.

Is there an OS X equivalent of ResEdit that someone can recommend?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.