Safari - Bookmarks Bar

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
I don't think you can without changing the resolution of your monitor/display and that would be self-defeating. The minimum font sizes in Safari seem to have no impact on the Bookmark Bar.

Regards.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini (Late 2014) 2.6GHz Intel Core i5 Memory: 8GB 1600MHz DDR3
I keep a magnifying glass in strategic positions throughout the house and office. One is at my computer desk. I suspect I'll be using it more often in the future!

OP
J
Reaction score
Thanks to both replies....and I suspected both answers!

I love my new iMAC -24 but I still have to keep my "computer-glasses" on hand to read the Bookmark Bar and a few typing in fields....but otherwise what a Joy and Relief on both my eyes and my psyche!!!!!!!!

C

chas_m

Someday, monitors will have the long-sought-after dream of "resolution independence," meaning that they aren't locked into a "native" resolution and can work comfortably at various sizes (like CRTs could), but still be nice and crisp and sharp and bright (like LCDs are).

Someday ...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.