Deleting applications not in applications folder

Reaction score
I have a progam called TVU but it is not in the application folder, rather most is in User/Shared/TVU network. I normally drag a program from the Applications foler to the trash but it is not there sonot sure in this case. How can I safely delete it?
Tony

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini 14.3, 8.1 & 4.1, OS 13.5, 10.14, & 10.11 & 10.6; Macbook Pro 8.2, OS 10.12.
Use a third-party application, eg. AppCleaner, AppZapper, CleanApp (and others). The benefit of using those is that they search the entire system for files related to the application and send the lot to the trash.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
If your talking about the forum, and marking solved, there isnt any. People will know its solved once they read the thread.
And that is the biggest reason out there to post back and let us know it is solved.

And many thanks to you for posting back it is solved :)

Cheers

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini (Late 2014) 2.6GHz Intel Core i5 Memory: 8GB 1600MHz DDR3
...many thanks to you for posting back it is solved :)

Well, yeah, except it's not noted what solved it from the choices presented.
...or how simple/difficult it was to do.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.