Your Mac's Specs
iMac & MacBook
Ooops sorry - wrong thread!

OP
doolally
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac & MacBook
As you can see, I am going doolally not even knowing what thread I'm posting on now:Confused:

doolally

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Unibody 2.26 Dual, 2GB RAM, 250 GB HDD
Yes, it is set by default to place icons of your work on your Desktop. You can change that. What I did to help was, under Documents, created one folder for each part of my life and work, and I force it to save stuff in the appropriate folder. And you know what is great? My Mac learns which sorts of programs save what sorts of documents where, and usually it gets it right! Amazing!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini (Late 2014) 2.6GHz Intel Core i5 Memory: 8GB 1600MHz DDR3
Ooops sorry - wrong thread!

As you can see, I am going doolally not even knowing what thread I'm posting on now:Confused:

The jump to a new page sometimes confuses me too. Don't worry about it. Here's a tip for you: Use the Edit button for your post to add to it, correct something, etc. One caution is not to add something substantive when others have posted after you. And, sometimes it's rude to change something that someone else has quoted or commented on.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.