• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

24 Google Wave invites.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" 2.4ghz i5 Macbook Pro
Anyone want one? I just need your email address and can shoot one your way.

About Google Wave

"Google Wave is an online tool for real-time communication and collaboration. A wave can be both a conversation
and a document where people can discuss and work together using richly formatted text, photos, videos, maps, and more."

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
i Had a look on the 1st round of wave invites that went around the forum.
We had a couple of threads running that you might want to look at and add those that gave there details.
Google Wave Users is the main one where we left our google handles out :)

And just another of the invites Google Wave Invites ...

It is different and can see in real time what people are typing. A few of us got into it to start with and i think we all lost interest. The last entry was quite a while ago ..
Worth a look though and i think i have 3 left so PM me if you need one to not get mixed up with the ones whitehorse84 has invited.

Add me if you like [email protected]

Cheers

OP
whitehorse84
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ok, sent out those 3 invites..

tattooedmac, tomorrow when I have somet time I'm going to explore this googlewave business. I'll add you for sure.

how do you get the @googlewave.com address? or do I just need to explore?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
Umm was a while ago but from memory it was sent when they sent confirmation.
From what i sort of know googlewave is in a constant email type set up and thats where all the chatting happens in real time. When your up and running add my address and if nothing happens PM me and we will see if we can get it sorted :)

Cheers

Reaction score
Anyone want one? I just need your email address and can shoot one your way.

About Google Wave

"Google Wave is an online tool for real-time communication and collaboration. A wave can be both a conversation
and a document where people can discuss and work together using richly formatted text, photos, videos, maps, and more."

Hi there,

Just a thought, but would it not be easier if the people who want invites PM'd you? That way, they wouldn't need to make their EM addys public and risk being spammed?

Like I said, Just a thought. :Cool:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Custom PC
I'll take one as well! Thanks!

EDIT: forgot my email haha..

OP
whitehorse84
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Hi there,

Just a thought, but would it not be easier if the people who want invites PM'd you? That way, they wouldn't need to make their EM addys public and risk being spammed?

that's what i was thinking. Or they could reply with " xxx (space)@(space)xxx.com

sent out those 3. got 19 left ! :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Hi there,

Was going to mention that. And to those that have put there email down already, if you can get in there and edit ASAP before the edit time runs out ....

Cheers

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.