Please help??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MBP Unibody, 2.8 ghz, 4gb ram, 500 gb HD, Iphone 4, 16gb
I have decided to buy a MacBook Pro 17", and have decided to buy a refurbished product from the Apple website and purchase Applecare. Now my question is: Why does the 2.93 ghz processor laptop have 320gb hard drive space and the 2.8 ghz processon laptop has 500gb hard drive space? is the model that has the 2.93 ghz processon an older model? please help me because im about to buy a macbook pro literally within the next half hour!!!

Here is the website at which im buying MacBook Pro - Apple Store (U.S.)

OP
G
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
This Reminds me

I hope this doesnt turn out like every other Forum i've ever joined in my entire life were only people who have been a part of the forum ever get back answers.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Back to my old 2.2GHz C2D MB after selling my MBP and wondering what my next Mac will be :)
I believe the 2.8 GHz is a newer model.... either of them are brilliant buys!

PS welcome to Mac Forums
... also, when there are people online people will come to the table and answer any questions you have.
Another point, in future when posting a thread, be specific as to what you are asking in the title, such as Buying MBP in the next hour, which one of the two?
People who post threads saying PLEASE HELP, URGENT, ETC are likely to get looked past!
:)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
+1 to what 6string my mate said ... And give it more than 29mins before you start to bump things.

This isnt like ANY OTHER FORUM either :)

Welcome and enjoy

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
Another point, in future when posting a thread, be specific as to what you are asking in the title, such as Buying MBP in the next hour, which one of the two?
People who post threads saying PLEASE HELP, URGENT, ETC are likely to get looked past!
:)

I'm with ya Chief!:)

- Nick

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro, Power Mac G4, iMac G3, iPhone 3GS
I'll third the sentiment! Also, bumping in a half-hour when your first post was at ten minutes to two in the morning? Ouch.

C

chas_m

Also, despite legends to the contrary, larding up your post title with extra ?s and !s rather than useful info doesn't help either. Just FYI.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Back to my old 2.2GHz C2D MB after selling my MBP and wondering what my next Mac will be :)
Ok people.....
Thanks to all for the backup ....It really is appreciated, but I think we have made our point now! :p
To the OP, not trying to scare you off, just helps save time and get relevent help when stating the sitch, as well as making it clear for others googling or searching the Forum :)

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
I hope this doesnt turn out like every other Forum i've ever joined in my entire life were only people who have been a part of the forum ever get back answers.

As you can see you have gotten plenty of responses...although not for the reasons you expected.

Have a little more faith next time...no need to post what I quoted above!

- Nick

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac * 2.8 Ghz Intel Core i7 * 16GB 1333 Mhz DDR3 * 1TB HD *AMD Radeon HD 6770M 512 MB
The more specific your title, the more likely people will take the time to read it. Making it vague and adding lots of questions marks will only make people scroll past it.

OP
G
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Alright i get the point lol. I bought the 2.8 ghz mbp and cant wait for it to arrive. I almost bought another pc, but my neighbor has a mbp and he loves it so i decided to check it out. I currently run linux on my dell. My grandfather was a mac guy and my girlfriends father is a mac guy so i think this will be a good experience. thank you for all the replys, and sorry for being immature to forums. i will deffenetly be posting back here again since i have no idea about mac osx and im glad there is a place like this for me to get help.

Dillon

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
Congrats on the new toy. They're always so much fun!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Congrats on your purchase...... and when it arrives check out Apple - Find Out How - Mac Basics and run through all the videos! great for switchers, and Mac users alike :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
I'll third the sentiment! Also, bumping in a half-hour when your first post was at ten minutes to two in the morning? Ouch.

Only for you lot ways up there Jamie ;P

@ the OP well done on the new purchase and we are glad we didnt scare you off at all.
Come back and join us :)

Cheers

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.