Macbook 13" Black Keyboard Protector

Reaction score
Hi Everyone

Just had my Black Macbook 13" (UK Model) top case replaced due to cracking on the edges, it was done under apples replacement top case cracking issue warranty.

I've now got my macbook back and it's just like brand new as my old keyboard and mousepad was very glossy and worn.

So I would like to purchase a skin for the keyboard like this

1210006756.gif

The problem is I cannot find any place on the internet, they all seem to be for US macbooks (as the return key is sized different) and also the £ is missing as mine is a UK machine.

Could anyone advise on where i could purchase one from.

Cheers

Pete

Reaction score
Hi Everyone

Just had my Black Macbook 13" (UK Model) top case replaced due to cracking on the edges, it was done under apples replacement top case cracking issue warranty.

I've now got my macbook back and it's just like brand new as my old keyboard and mousepad was very glossy and worn.

So I would like to purchase a skin for the keyboard like this

1210006756.gif

The problem is I cannot find any place on the internet, they all seem to be for US macbooks (as the return key is sized different) and also the £ is missing as mine is a UK machine.

Could anyone advise on where i could purchase one from.

Cheers

Pete

I also want one exactly like in your photo! Can't finda UK one.I think black with white writing would look amazing on my white macbook. Perhaps they are less popular now that blackbooks aren't being made any more.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.