A few photos of my fitted new Moshi MacBook Pro Keyboard cover

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 27" 12TB Yosmite
Received my new Moshi keyboard cover this morning, and I have to say, Im impressed, and temperature-wise, I have not noticed any increases as of yet.

Its fits almost 100% of the keyboard, with just the function keys being a little ill-fitting, but once fitted, it does not come off, or away from its fitting as easily as I imagined.

Here's a few photos of it fitted. Its washable too, which is a bonus.

4418890769_80b7eae09b_b.jpg

4419656084_00309b13a0_b.jpg

4418888495_70d3ab87fa_b.jpg

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 15 inch 2.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 4 Gigs of ram
I like it! Was it expensive? Can you notice any difference when you are typing? Ive been toying with the idea of getting one myself. In other words, is it worth getting?

OP
Mickyfin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 27" 12TB Yosmite
It cost me £20GBP delivered from a seller on eBay. Its worth investing in for sure, and yes, you know its there whilst typing, but for me, in a positive way, the keys are no longer slippy.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP,2.53 GHz,4gb RAM....32 GB Ipod Touch 3G.....5th gen Ipod video 30 gb..
interesting!!! i might look for a few more reviews before ordering it! thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15in MBP - 27in iMac - iPhone
Very nice!!!

Covers for the silver-key MBP's arent as nice, since the keys are so close together. But i wonder if they make one for the new wireless keyboards??

EDIT: Found these; iSkin ProTouch for Apple Aluminum Keyboard

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2009 MBP 2.26, 2008 MB Aluminum 2.4
I bought an iSkin cover for my iPhone and was soooooooo not impressed. Their stiff looks great in pics but really fits like poo. I do not recommend their stuff at all

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15in MBP - 27in iMac - iPhone
I bought an iSkin cover for my iPhone and was soooooooo not impressed. Their stiff looks great in pics but really fits like poo. I do not recommend their stuff at all

I kinda think the keyboard skins might be a different class though. But i'll take your advice on there iPhone skins. I just got an Otterbox defender, its bulky but keeps the phone very well protected.

Reaction score
That looks great! I wish they'd make one just for the home row keys and the space bar. lol On second thought, couldn't you just cut it? I mean, I really don't use the function keys all too often. I just hate that shiny look you get on the home row keys from all the oil from your fingers.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.8 GHz 15" MacBook Pro OS X 10.7.x & some old Macs
...the keys are no longer slippy.
That is interesting to hear. The slippery keys are the biggest annoyance of the new MBP keyboards. I might try this product one day.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Back to my old 2.2GHz C2D MB after selling my MBP and wondering what my next Mac will be :)
After half an hour cleaning my Mackbook again today, it'd be nice if I could find one for this model (late 07 santa rosa) :/

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MacBook Pro 4gb memory 250 HD
I put the Moshi on my wishlist. I have cat with long fur and oh well, it gets on and around the keys. Plus dust. My only concern is I work with my MBP tilted and worried it might slip off the keys since there is no adhesive.

OP
Mickyfin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 27" 12TB Yosmite
I also have my MBP on a tilt using the Xtreme stand, and its fine, the keys actually hold it in place.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro, Power Mac G4, iMac G3, iPhone 3GS
I think it's pretty classy how the Moshi logo on the spacebar looks just like the silkscreening on the rest of the keys!

Reaction score
keyboard cover for macbook pro

no question a cover will protect a laptop from dirt and heaven forbid, a spill.

but what about cooling. If you check, warm air is rising from especially the left side. So my concern is whether a cover will inhibit cooling thus raising the operating temperature. Any ideas?

Reaction score
Thats what I was thinking. I am not sure where the macbook draws air from, and if that cover would cause an issue.

The cover is nice though, its so low profile, its nearly invisible. Very cool.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBookPro 11,2 <--DAW!!!
That looks CLEAN!!! But I prefer the black KB Cover since it has Logic Pro shortcuts stamped on it for my older MBP. :Cool:

614828.jpg

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.