Mobile Phone Tools on Mac

T

t-lo

I have a Motorola V220 phone and I like it a lot. One of the reasons I bought it was because it had a mini USB port that would allow me to hook it up to a PC. This requires buying (or downloading) a program called Mobile Phone Tools as the interface between the phone and the computer. Will this program work on a Mac? Do I even need to use this program when connecting my phone to a Mac? What are some of my options?

PS - I'm not sure if this is the exact place for this thread but it is a general OS compatibility question. Thanks for any input!

Reaction score
I am not sure about your specific question. Do you have Bluetooth on both devices? I have the Motorola V3 RAZR and it connects with my Powerbook using Bluetooth. Makes it easy. Good luck.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP 2.16GHz ^ATI Radeon X1600 256MB ^100GB @ 7200 rpm ^2GB RAM ^Glossy Screen +iPod 4G 20 gigs
As ur details indicate, ur on OS 9. As far as support for ur phone is concerned, no Motorola software or third-party program I know of exists for OS 9.

mobile phonetools (MPT) works on Windows only, but there are a few alternatives available for OS X:

OnSync

MegaCellX

Hope that helps.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.