Mac Mail Group Names - (A new question maybe???)

Reaction score
OK guys, here's the issue and what I have tried to rectify it. (BTW- I have talked to 6 of the Apple Store Geniuses and all I have gotten is a lot of dandruff from all of the head scratching.)

I have a group in my mail contacts called "Distribution Group" and it has app. 100 email addresses in it.

New Message...click on BCC field and type in d-i-s enter...the BCC field is populated with all of the names in the group. Here is where it gets interesting. The names appear to be placed in a random order in the BCC field. They appear in this "random order" exactly the same way EVERY TIME! They are NOT listed in order of first name, last name, or email address. They are NOT listed in the order I physically placed them into the group. While they sit there in the BCC field I can grab them and drag them into what ever order I want to but the next time I address something to the group they are back in the repeating random order they always show up in. I always have 2-5 names to delete from the list before sending it, so scanning through all the names is quite cumbersome.

Ideas? I am missing something obvious (along with all the Apple Store techies)?

Many thanks in advance-
Jeff

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Back to my old 2.2GHz C2D MB after selling my MBP and wondering what my next Mac will be :)
This is actually something that I've not found a solution to either......
If someone has a way to correct this, I'm ready for the answer :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.