Accidentally trashed my internet connect app..

Reaction score
Hey guys,

well i accidentally trashed my internet connect app..i have a powerbook g4..old i know...but i like it. Now i used the software restore discs..but it doesnt install that internet connect app..any suggestions on what to do?

C

chas_m

If you're not on dialup, forget about it. It was only useful for that one purpose.

If you ARE on dialup, it's high time you investigated your options regarding cable or DSL.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black MacBook 2.4C2D/4GB/250GB
haha i know zero people that have dial up anymore.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
If you ARE on dialup, it's high time you investigated your options regarding cable or DSL.

haha i know zero people that have dial up anymore.

There are some places in this world that only have Dial Up. I had it only until about 10 months ago and moved to solve the problem.
And as much as i dislike it I might have to go back to it in the future. But when our 100 Billion dollar optic comes to town then the party will start :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15in MBP - 27in iMac - iPhone
Dial-up nightmares!!! EEEK I could never use dial up again.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.