logic express audio in question

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac g5 1.8ghz 1 gb ram iBook G4 1.2ghz 768 mb ram
hey im new to logic and i had a quick question. how do i setup audio in and out? im running a mixer into the audio in jack, but i get no sound. does anyone know how to fix this? also i get no sound when i play the track.

P

ProperVillain27

I have the same problem

I'm experincing the same problems. It sucks. I looked through all of the help literature and there's nothing remotely useful in it. It sucks looking at all the equipment i bought and knowing they're rendered as fancy paperweights.

I set up my audio in as a USB Codec through the System Preferences < sound < audio in Codec USB. I was in Logic, went to System Audio Hardware and set that up as USB Audio Codec. I'm running an Alesis 8 channel mixer into the USB port of my imac G5. I looked to install the drivers but its a USB connection so the mixer contains all the drivers, there's no need to install anything. The Cubase LE didnt install because Cubase hates MAC for some reason. I have my audio out connected into my stereo via the audio out to Auxillary In in the back of the unit. I'm trying to give as many details as possible.

I dont hear any audio with Logic Express 7 but with Garagaband 2, the audio is perfect, just not through the mixer. Somewhere between mixer and program, theres a missing a.) driver, b.) program interface c.) configuration

Help a Spaniard out.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.