Vodafone PAYG settings plz

Reaction score
I am going to buy a PAYG 3gs iphone from o2. If you fill in a online form and pay them £15 they will unlock the iphone.

My question is.....I want to use my PAYG Vodafone sim card but have been told that the Web, email and MMS will not work on the iphone.
I do not want to go onto a contract.

Can someone please confirm that you can or can't put the PAYG vodafone settings into the iphone and have the Web, email and MMS.

Have you done this

Thx in advance

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP Unibody 2.53Ghz 4GB RAM 250GB HD,VERIZON iPhone 4,SIG P238 ,iPad,6th Gen iPod NANO
Yes it can be done. Once you get it unlocked you need to get it jailbroken,But since Talking about Jailbreaking is against the rules on this forum we can't discuss that.
check MMI.com they can help you from there.Basically all you need is the WAP/MMS settings it's very easy to do.

good luck wish we could help you.

OP
A
Reaction score
went to MMI.com and its a house estate site nothing to do with the above.

As i explained above i do not want it teathed and therer is noway yet it can be done.

does this mean i cannot use a PAYG unlokked (by o2) on a PAYG vodafone sim.

Again. Thx in advance

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP Unibody 2.53Ghz 4GB RAM 250GB HD,VERIZON iPhone 4,SIG P238 ,iPad,6th Gen iPod NANO
sorry the site is ModmyI.com

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.