Windows 7 Effects in Snow Leopard

Reaction score
Hello. What I wish to know is if there is any way to utilizing certain effects built into the Windows 7 GUI (things like snapping 2 windows to either side of the screen, and snapping a window to the top of the screen maximizing it) in Snow Leopard... I figure the chances of such a program/transformation/anything existing are slim seeing as how I google reveals next to no information on the subject. Anyone know of any tricks or hacks or programs that can achieve similar results? Thanks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro, Power Mac G4, iMac G3, iPhone 3GS
Yes: Exposé. It can tile all of the windows of the current application, or all open windows so that you can view them and select the one you want.

OP
J
Reaction score
Thank you, but I already know about Expose and it is not what I'm looking for. I'm looking for something like, dragging a window to one side of a screen and it automatically resizes to fill that half of the screen, or dragging a window to the top of the screen and it automatically maximizes. Is there any way to duplicate this in Snow Leopard?

Reaction score
Cinch, TwoUp and SizeUp are all window management utilities that may fit your requirements.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.