eBay Plugin for iPhoto?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 15"
My mom is switching from Windows - duh!

So, I'm hoping there's an easy way to get her ebay pictures onto ebay.
iPhoto looks like the best bet for ease of use. But Once the pictures are in iPhoto exporting them somewhere might be a pain to her and add an extra step.

The problem with dragging them off the camera into the Pictures folder, is she'll never delete them off the camera or the hard drive.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" Intel iMac 2.4 Ghz/3G Ram/320HD, Snow Leopard. PBook G4, 1.5Ghz/1.5 Ram/250 HD, Leopard 10.5.6.
I find it is so much easier to drag them to the desktop when you are ready to upload to eBay. You can then select them from there, and just drag into trash once upped.
Exporting direct form iPhoto is a real pain.

OP
TechieJustin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 15"
I find it is so much easier to drag them to the desktop when you are ready to upload to eBay. You can then select them from there, and just drag into trash once upped.
Exporting direct form iPhoto is a real pain.

I agree, that is the best method. I can't wait to teach her that. My family tend to be technological buffoons.

However, there is en ebay plugin called GarageSale. It isn't free though so I think dragging to the desktop is the way to go.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.