how to remove windows partition in boot camp..

Reaction score
i used to try to get windows in my mac..but it was failed..and i wanna remove it..
now..i have been trying to remove the windows partition for a year..i still cant do it..:'(:'(:'(

it comes up like this..

Picture1-3.png

how do i solve it?:Confused::Confused::Confused:

thanks..

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Back to my old 2.2GHz C2D MB after selling my MBP and wondering what my next Mac will be :)
Welcome to Mac Forums.
Hold down option key when you boot at the sound of the chime, and select Macintosh HD.
Then go to Bootcamp assistant, click continue at introduction window, then select create or remove a Windows partition, click restore to remove the partition.
If this doesn't work for you, try to boot from your OS X install disk holding C key down as soon as you hear the chime, and when it boots, select language and then go to utilities/disk utility in the menu bar.
Then drag the right bottom corner of your Macintosh HD partition out to the bottom.

OP
Y
Reaction score
when i click "continue"..it can't go for the next step which is "create or remove" step..

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.