No more stress

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MB
Hello, I am amazed. I have been relieved of stress that I didn't know I had. I am already a type A personality and like things to work well. When I brought my MB home for the first time this past November I had no idea how much stress my PS was giving me! I can't believe I waited this long, why was I so stubborn? What a difference the world is with a Mac!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini (Late 2014) 2.6GHz Intel Core i5 Memory: 8GB 1600MHz DDR3
PC Doctor: Take two Macs and call me in the morning.

:( They never call. No need.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2009 MacBook, Touch 2ndgen 16g iOS 4
I agree. Now my only computer stress is from my wife's occasional requests to help her with her PC and being forced to use MS at work.....

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
VZW iPhone 4 64gb Ipad 13" White Macbook * WD 500GB HD 80GB Ipod Classic
i stared at my wife's dell laptop today while she impatiently tried to login..haha took her a real long time to get on the net..and then it froze...i laughed hard...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
I have been relieved of stress that I didn't know I had.

If you did not know you had it you ain't been stressed brother! Why was you so stubborn? We ain't the ones to answer that lol!!

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Yeah.... I'm glad everyone is relieved of their stress because APRIL 15th is coming soon and for those of us who owe Uncle Sam = :Angry-Tongue:

But at least I'm happy when I'm in front of my MacBook. :D

Regards.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13 inch alMacBook 2GHz C2D 4G DDR3, 1.25GHz G4 eMac
Be happy that you make enough to owe Uncle Sam. I got my 400 dollar making work pay credit to supplements by 107 dollar return. At least you have a job that gives you money. I'm lucky that I have a very skewed opinion on what I need from a computer, and will buy a Mac even if I can't actually afford it at the time. :)

To the OP - welcome to the light.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" i7 iMac. Intel Quad Core. 16 GB Ram.
therookie

As i Have mentioned before on this Forum, the difference between a PC running Windows and a Macintosh is 'No Hassle' factor.

Enjoy!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
late 08 macbook 2.0 4gig 320hdd10.7.3 32 gig iPhone 4s
Yeah.... I'm glad everyone is relieved of their stress because APRIL 15th is coming soon and for those of us who owe Uncle Sam = :Angry-Tongue:

But at least I'm happy when I'm in front of my MacBook. :D

Regards.

Well you are just full of good thoughts !:p

Clay

Reaction score
I've had the iMAC (24"/8MB/2TB) for one week running PhotoShop....and I am addicted.

Today at work two guys were having a very serious discussion about some sort of Win-PC virus or something...which switch to flip, what virus cleaner to run etc etc.....

I was good! I never said a word! They were already stressed enough!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15"MBP 2.66, 750GB 7200RPM HD, 8GB RAM; iPhone4S 64GB; 32GB iPad, White, AT&T.
I LOVE my MBP! period. I have to "fix" a network, all day everyday. I have ONE Redhat Linux server, and, I love it too! My Mac, and my RedHat Works!!!!

I've had mine for 3 months, and can't think of a world without my MBP!!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
24" iMac
I switched from PC to this wonder machine less than a month ago, and I'm still asking questions about its inner-workings... but I do have an "excuse", I started fooling with these machines 12 years ago, at the tender age of 80, and is harder to navigate these contraptions than younger folks... it's keeping me out of "trouble", though.

Pete (The Oldfella)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15"MBP 2.66, 750GB 7200RPM HD, 8GB RAM; iPhone4S 64GB; 32GB iPad, White, AT&T.
Screw M$. I've done so much PC crap, the simple things I over complicate things on the mac because it's so much harder on a M$.....

C

chas_m

I switched from PC to this wonder machine less than a month ago, and I'm still asking questions about its inner-workings... but I do have an "excuse", I started fooling with these machines 12 years ago, at the tender age of 80, and is harder to navigate these contraptions than younger folks... it's keeping me out of "trouble", though.

Pete (The Oldfella)

As the kids today would say, "you are full of WIN." (it's a compliment!) :)

Reaction score
It was said in a movie a while back ..."If you build it they will come"

Well on February 12 exactly one month ago today I found a 27" i5 made just for me, and I made the switch from PC.

I too was stubborn but made the switch anyway. If they would have had the i7 in the store I would have bought that one.

But we finally made the right turn instead of going fast and turning left.

Having a computer is fun again! What a joy of a machine!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.