Storing Holiday Photos

Reaction score
Greetings

I am shortly going on a five week trip to India. In order to avoid losing the pics should I lose the camera, what would be the best way to store them online so that I can retrieve them in full quality on my return to UK?

Thanks Mitcherooney

C

chas_m

If you have a MobileMe account, photos stored there (either in a gallery or on the iDisk) can be retrieved at full quality.

You could also look into paying for a month or two of storage with Amazon's S3 or Google or Dropbox or any of the other "online storage" solutions -- your biggest concern to me is are you going to always have access to very fast broadband on your trip?

OP
Mitcherooney
Reaction score
Thanks chas m for your observations....

I really don't know what the itinerary will be - it's being decided by my father-in-law who is from India. I think it's probably going to to be unlikely that I would have high speed internet access on a daily basis....

Perhaps save to flash drive and upload from there as and when the opportunity presents itself...?

I'll ponder on. In the meantime, I'll look up the Amazon site.

Thanks again M

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.